Throughout the years the "Hope Store"became the "Hope Tavern".
. In the Spring of 1986 the Hope
Tavern was purchased and remodeled to give it a western look.
. April of 1986 "Hope's Country
Corners" opened for business. Later it was known as "Country Corners".
Corners went on to receive numerous "Nightclub of the Year" awards.
. Today Country Corners
remains a favorite country and western nightclub in the Madison area.
The new "Hope Store" was completed and opened for business in the Spring of 1923.
. In 1927
approximately 4 years after opening the store Hwy 12 & 18 was relocated and widened making access to the store impossible.
The store was moved back and a new building was constructed.
. The store was completed in 1928 and
opened for business. Eventually gas pumps were put in to add a filling station.